- Family / Individual Immigration
- Marriage to U.S. Citizen
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Naturalization to U.S. Citizenship
- Consular processing
- 601A Waiver
Ethically driven core values:
- Client empowerment
- Growth and improvement
- Personal Excellence
Aaron Keesler is an Immigration Attorney with more than six years experience representing the U.S. government in Immigration Court. In 2014 Mr. Keesler left his job with the Department of Homeland Security and opened his own law practice, using the experience he gained while working for the government on behalf of families seeking legal immigration status.
Mr. Keesler received his undergraduate education at the University of Michigan-Flint and his law degree from the Ave Maria School of Law. Keesler Immigration Law is solely devoted to immigration and nationality law.
- California, 2007
- Michigan, 2005
- Ave Maria Law School, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 2005 J.D.
- University of Michigan-Flint, 1997 B.A., Communication
Please call 415.659.9651 to set up a consultation.